Tuesday, November 19, 2013

இந்திராகாந்தியின் இறுதி உரை

indira-gandhi-a 
Rajiv’s mother and India’s only woman Prime Minister was assassinated by her Sikh bodyguards on October 31, 1984 in retaliation for ordering Operation Blue Star at Golden Temple

Last speech of  INDIRA GANDHI . 30-10-1984

Nobody knows how many attempts have been made to shoot me. lathis kave been used to 

beet me. They have attacked me  in every possible manner. I do not care whether i live or die . 

I have lived a long life and I am proud that  I spend the whole of my life in the sevice of my 

people.  I am only proud of this and nothing else. I shall continue to  serve until my last breath

and  when I die,  I can say,  that every drop of my blood will invigorate India and 

strengthen it.     
  
_46590710_indiradead466
indira gandhi
Born: November 19, 1917, Allahabad
Full name: Indira Priyadarshini Nehru
Assassinated: October 31, 1984, New Delhi
Spouse: Feroze Gandhi (m. 1942–1960)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly post a comment.