Tuesday, March 5, 2013

ஆங்கில மாயை- 1 இங்கே இனவெறி - அங்கே நிறவெறி !




Fake Blacks As Targets

By the 1900s, it was no longer acceptable to use real 

blacks as targets, so the faces of African Americans were 

reproduced in wooden and metal forms




 

 
Penny In The Mouth
 
My mouth is open.
Kiss me.
Hold my old and splintered lips,
And close them.
I am poor.
So pay me.
But your rancid copper pennies,
Taste bloody on my tongue.
My eyes are staring.
Wake me.
Scrape away the darkened paint,
That shackles me to anger.
My mouth is open.
Feed me.
Free me from the game you play,
I've given all I have away.

 
Frances Marcinkiewicz-Big Rapids High School, 2002

http://www.ferris.edu/htmls/news/jimcrow/violence.htm   

கோவை விஜயா பதிப்பகம், டிசம்பர் 2012-ல்,

www.vijayapathippagam.com

வெளியிட்டுள்ள, ”ஆங்கில மா என்ற நூலைப்

புரட்டியதன் விளைவே  இந்தப் பதிவு.

நூலாக்கம் :- நலங்கிள்ளி,    

enalankilli@gmail.com  

”ஆங்கிலிமர்சம் ொடும்.. 















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly post a comment.